Trafique (In Development)
If you are coming to this game from the NSFW listing, I am sorry. It was listed there because the final game will be NSFW, but currently this is a perfectly SFW prototype.
This is a WebGL build and does not reflect how the game appears as a downloadable executable. The lighting in the browser demo is of significantly lower quality. A downloadable Windows executable version can be found below.
- Steer with the mouse.
- W is accelerator pedal, S is brakes.
- A and D are strafing.
- F flips your car to its correct orientation if it is upside down.
- Right click to toggle interact mode, or hold right click for freelook.
- Shift key for boost. This consumes Energy.
- R activates nanobot repair. Currently has no function as there is no consequence for hitting 0% hull integrity.
- Hold left mouse button to engage the shifter. Gears must be manually shifted to raise the maximum speed, or to reverse the car.
- Shift gears when the spinner is in the gold zone to gain boost energy, but be careful: missing and shifting when the spinner is in the checkered zone will deplete your energy. Release when the spinner is in the red for a normal, no risk / no reward shift.
To take turns at speed, strafe into them to shift your momentum. You can quickly bring your car to a hard stop from a high speed by turning your car hard in one direction and hard-strafing against your momentum.
Known Issues and Bugs:
Shifting does not work in the WebGL build when running in the Safari browser. Using Chrome as an alternative is recommended. As the final game will not be released as a browser game, this issue will not be fixed.
Collisions at extremely high velocities, especially side-swiping ones, can result in the car clipping through the world. While I have a few measures planned to address this, Unity's physics engine is running at its maximum fidelity setting, so I can only do so much more to address the inherent issues of objects moving at such great velocities.
Open-World Cyberpunk Hoverdriving
Neo-Montréal, 2049. Declan Coyne is a low-level drug dealer and taxi driver with a penchant for gambling and an addiction to risk. When a big score goes bust, he finds himself without a penny to his name and $100,000 in debt to the mob, with only 7 hours to come up with the money before he takes a bullet to the head. His only hope is to embark on a wild night of crime, intrigue, lethal danger, and irate passengers. No pressure.
|Made with||Unity, Blender, Audacity, Paint.net|
|Tags||canadian, Crime, Cyberpunk, Driving, Low-poly, Open World, Retro, Sandbox, Synthwave|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles|
- Another Course CorrectionDec 18, 2018
- A Course CorrectionDec 16, 2018
- Public Build 1.6Dec 11, 2018
- Public Build 1.5Dec 08, 2018
- Public Build 1.4Nov 30, 2018
- AI Driving is HardNov 26, 2018
- Cyberpunk and RetrofuturismNov 19, 2018
- Public Build 1.3Nov 18, 2018