Trafique (In Development)
- WASD for movement. Currently the car cannot reverse.
- Space bar reloads the level
- Controller is supported, and allows the camera to be tilted by using the right analogue stick.
Open-World Cyberpunk Hoverdriving
Declan Coyne is a low-level drug dealer and taxi driver with a penchant for gambling and an addiction to risk. When a big score goes bust, he finds himself without a penny to his name and $100,000 in debt to the mob, with only 12 hours to come up with the money before he takes a bullet to the head. His only hope is to embark on a wild night of crime, intrigue, lethal danger, and irate passengers. No pressure.
|Made with||Blender, Paint.net, Unity, Audacity|
|Tags||canadian, Crime, Cyberpunk, Driving, Low-poly, Open World, Retro, Sandbox, vaporwave|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles|
- A Major Course CorrectionJul 10, 2019
- Another Course CorrectionDec 18, 2018
- A Course CorrectionDec 16, 2018
- Public Build 1.6Dec 11, 2018
- Public Build 1.5Dec 08, 2018
- Public Build 1.4Nov 30, 2018
- AI Driving is HardNov 26, 2018
- Cyberpunk and RetrofuturismNov 19, 2018